The 2022 California Primary Election will be held June 7, 2022 and this year’s primary ballot is REALLY long! With a bunch of confusing ballot measures and hundreds of candidates running for office, voters can feel overwhelmed and lost.
Fortunately, Carl DeMaio and the team at Reform California have thoroughly researched and vetted measures and candidates – and produced an easy-to-understand “Plain English” voter guide.
In vetting and endorsing candidates, Carl DeMaio and Reform California use the following criteria:
- COST OF LIVING: Opposition to tax hikes;
- CRIME: support for public safety and law enforcement;
- SCHOOLS: commitment to improve schools, empower parents, and oppose toxic curriculum in the classroom;
- JOB CREATION: support for small businesses and job creation against costly regulations and mandates, and
- FREEDOM: respect for our Constitutional rights and personal freedoms.
Several candidates have appeared on the Carl DeMaio radio show on NewsRadio 600 KOGO and we have included their interview in the voter guide for you to listen to.
Because there are so many items on the ballot, the voter guide is separated into sections. Click on each section to see all the items on the ballot.
ACCESS YOUR LOCAL VOTER GUIDE
For voters who live in all counties except Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego counties. Those counties have more detailed guides that can be accessed here: