IMPORTANT: ATTEND A TOWN HALL
Carl DeMaio invites all citizens concerned about illegal immigration to attend his upcoming Town Halls on this important issue where DeMaio will present his 5-Point Border Security Initiative and will outline a novel, but proven way to force Congress to support President Trump in securing the border. RSVPs are required – select from the following dates:
January 21 – El Cajon
January 25 – Temecula
January 27 – Fallbrook
January 29 – Escondido
February 1- Santee
SIGN THE PETITION
Politicians won’t act – so citizens must act to secure the border and end illegal immigration. It is vital that we collect enough signatures to show that citizens are ready to fight to force Congress to act on this proposal.
READ THE PLAN
Carl DeMaio has authored a five-point plan to secure the border and combat the growing crisis of illegal immigration.
- Build the Wall – and Fully Staff It: An innovative way to fund the Border Wall and expanded staffing by directing all fees from visa applications and enforcement to the Border Patrol and bypassing Congress.
- Close the Loopholes in the Laws: Reform immigration and asylum laws that tie the hands of our Border Patrol agents! Illegal immigrants are exploiting loopholes and abusing the system to gain entry.
- Mandate & Enforce E-Verify: Combat illegal employment by forcing businesses to use E-Verify.
- Cutoff Welfare and Repeal Sanctuary State Laws: Illegal immigrants should never receive taxpayer-funded benefits and no illegal immigrant criminal should be shielded from deportation.
- End Chain Migration: Reform legal immigration by replacing chain-migration with a merit-based system of vetting and welcoming the best and brightest.